Wednesday 19 October 2022

My Ichigo Kurosaki collectible (Review)

So, guys, this is something I've been trying to do recently, I've been trying to get a collectible of Ichigo from Bleach. I have a whole bunch of protagonists from a lot of anime as collectibles, so it felt kinda weird to not have one for Ichigo, especially given how long I've known Bleach as a series. Also, recently, I've been trying to get back into Bleach again. I've recently been getting the DVDs and I'm in the middle of watching the whole thing. I know I did a review for Bleach about 5 years ago, but that was when I didn't really know that much about the series as a whole and I'm kinda annoyed at myself for making that then. So, I'm gonna watch the whole thing and hopefully do another review one day, especially now that the Thousand Year Blood War anime has finally been released and is in the middle of being made as well. So, this is a nice way of commemorating the anime's return and so on. Also, now that I have this, it means I have the protagonists of the Big 3 of Shonen Jump with Ichigo along with Naruto and Luffy. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment