Sunday 20 November 2022

My Denki Kaminari, Asui Tsuyu and Giorno Giovanna collectibles (Review)

So, guys, recently, I was able to get more Banpresto figures of My Hero Academia characters like Kaminari and Tsuyu. I've been trying to get more characters from Class 1A recently because I would love to get all the Banpresto figures of all the students. Not every student were made into figures, in fact, only half of them were, but I want to try to get as many of them as I can. Now that I have these two, I now have 8 and I just need to get two more so, I'm excited to try to get them. But, not only them, I was also recently able to get a collectible of Giorno Giovana from part 5 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Golden Wind. I was able to add another JoJo to the case I have alongside Josuke. And, what I'm excited about with this is that the last bit of episodes of the Stone Ocean anime will be out in a few weeks, so I'm excited to watch them and finally finish it so I can do reviews of it along with Diamond Is Unbreakable and Golden Wind. I'm really excited to finally do reviews for them and it's just awesome to have another JoJo in the case. Anyway, here they are and I hope you all like this.

1 comment: