Sunday 27 November 2022

My Minoru Mineta collectible (Review)

So, a few days ago, I was finally able to get the last My Hero Academia Banpresto figure, Mineta. I've recently been getting a lot of these like Kamanari, Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu, and in that Yaoyorozu video I did, I mentioned how the only other character from Class 1A that was made into a Banpresto figure was Mineta and I was thankfully able to find one of him the day after I got the Yaoyorozu one and I was did a review for it as fast as I could because, not only do I really enjoy doing these videos, but I also mentioned in the last video that I was recently able to get a humungous jump in my subscriber count and how I'm trying to reach up to 1000 and I'm doing everything I can to try to make it up that high by the end of the year if I'm able, and I'm also making great progress by doing that with my Community posts as well because I'm posting polls almost everyday and then writing some other thing on my mind the other days. Anyway, as for this figure now, I'm super glad to have finally gotten him because it means I have all the current Class 1A characters that were made into Banpresto figures. I hope they make more at some point soon, but, at the moment, I have all the current ones and it's actually 10 of them despite there being 20 students as a whole. I hope they do ones for the other 10 later on. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment