Wednesday 23 November 2022

My Momo Yaoyorozu collectible (Review)

So, my most recent entry was my YouTube video showing my new anime collectibles of Kaminari, Tsuyu and Giorno. But, in it, I mentioned how one of the only last Banpresto figures for My Hero Academia characters were Yaoyorozu and Mineta. So, soon after I was able to get those figures I just mentioned, I was able to find and order a good priced version of Yaoyorozu and she arrived a few days ago and, not only did I do a review of it, but somehow, it got noticed by a whole bunch of people and helped raise my subscriber count up a huge amount so now my count is at 810, which means I'm getting close to reaching 1000 subscribers and I'm really happy since at the start of this year, I was just a little over 300 and now I'm here. I mean, when I did my review of that Josuke collectible I did last month, that helped a substantial amount too, so, I'm hoping to keep doing well with these and eventually raise my subscriber count up as high as I can. Again, how that many people manage to see my videos like that is a good question and it's especially super rare, but I'm really happy, and, when I did that Josuke one I just mentioned, I got enough subscribers to unlock the Community tab on my YouTube channel. Not sure if I mentioned that before, but, I'm super happy about it and I write on it everyday and I'm so excited to keep going. Anyway, with this video alone, I'm really happy to have this figure. It's another student from Class 1A and the ninth one I have. For some reason, they only did 10 students from Class 1A even though there's 20 students all together, so it's weird they didn't try to do ones for the other 10. Anyway, I'm also super happy and impressed with Banpresto's collectibles and how accurate they can make them to the actual look of the character, even if this one of Yaoyorozu is pretty basic and not anything out of the ordinary. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment