Monday 8 December 2014

My top 3 Christmas specials

Now that it's the time of Christmas I'm going to be spending the next few weeks talking about some Christmas things. So for today I'm today I'm going to be talking about my top 3 favourite TV specials. Number 1 might actually surprise you.
3. The Spongebob specials: There's actually only been 2 Spongebob specials and the second one "A Spongebob Christmas" is by far my favourite. It's stock motion actually. My absolute favourite part is the ending with all the characters together and there's even that really cool Christmas song. Listen to this.
It's definitely one of the greatest Christmas songs I've ever heard. I don't think there's much more for me to say except for that I love this special and it's staying on this list as number 3.
2. The Powerpuff girls: Twas the fight before Christmas: I know it's strange to put this on the list considering it is kind of a bit of a girls TV show and yeah the show does kind of annoy me, that is except for this episode, which is by far my favourite episode of the whole show. It's a little hard to explain everything so I'll just skip the plot. I guess my last words are, it's a great Christmas special and I love to watch it every single time.
And my number 1 favourite Christmas special of all time is... Billy and Mandy save Christmas: Billy and Mandy is a TV show I've loved all my life and the Christmas special is by far my favourite episode as well as my favourite Christmas special ever. Billy is this stupid by friendly and likable person. Mandy is an arrogant, greedy and jerky person who at times seems unlikable but when something serious happens she does seem to want things to go well and even making sure everyone's happy. In this, them and their friend, the Grim Reaper head to the north pole only to find that Santa has been turned into a vampire by the head, head vampire. Now the 3 of them have to find and destroy the head, head vampire and save Christmas. There's actually a lot of twists in this that all works so well. There are a lot of really great deliveries here that are great to listen to. And finally my last word are the same as the last one, it's a spectacular Christmas special and my personal favourite special ever and I'm going to be watching a lot more times in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment