Sunday 21 December 2014

My top 3 favourite Disney characters

This list is going to go against all 52 Disney classics. And also I'm not going to include the Pixar characters in this in case it's obvious that the Toy Story characters are number 1. This list can include one individual character or a group of characters.
3. Jiminy Cricket: Not only do I think Jiminy is one of the best Disney characters ever but also I've seen him on a bunch of other Disney related things like Kingdom Hearts and a f other things like that. At the very beginning of Pinocchio he sings a song called "When you wish upon a star" which is Disney's theme song because... well listen to this.
All I can say is he's a great character and one of Disney's best.
2. Maleficent: O.K this might be cheating because she's a villain but I just figured I should put her on this list. I've talked about Maleficent a bunch of time I don't think there's much I can say about this character except she's one of Disney's best. (Also I saw the live-action Maleficent movie this summer and I have to say... it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'd skip it if I were you.)
And my number 1 favourite Disney character is... Tiana, Naveen, Louis and Ray: I couldn't really decide which should be number 1 so I decided to give them all the number 1 spot. I'm going to say the name of them and say what I like about them. With Tiana I like her for the seriousness, her positivity and she does seem to be the only character who actually does seem identifiable with what she wants and what she'll go to achieve her goal. With Naveen I like for his funny moments and his new behaviour after the hunter scene. With Louis I like his funny scenes and that he doe seem to really care about his friends. With Ray it's the same as Louis. All I can say left is that these are great characters and my favourite Disney characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment