Thursday 21 May 2015

Avengers Assemble

And now the big one. Avengers Assemble. The highest grossing Superhero film of all time and the 3rd highest grossing film of all time. When this film came out, everyone, and I mean everyone went nuts. And I'm not gonna lie it's one of my favourite films ever. Especially given the fact that I put it as my favourite Superhero film ever and I love it. I actually saw the 2nd one in the cinema 2 weeks ago. What's the story? At S.H.I.E.L.D  headquarters the Tesseract is acting up and teleports Loki there where he makes Selvig and "Clint Barton/Hawkeye" and a couple other S.H.I.E.L.D members his service by put a spell on them using his sceptre. They still the Tesseract because Loki needs it to bring his army called the "Chitauri" and rule Earth. So Nick decides to call in Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Thor and Bruce Banner to help get it back and stop Loki. And the rest I'm pretty sure is straight forward. So what's about his film? Actually what isn't? Everything is perfect. The action, the acting, the cast, the size, the settings and even the dialog. This film has some of the best action ever. And especially when you see all these heroes together it's awesome. The final fight between the 6 heroes and the Chitauri is just amazing and awesome to watch. And once again there's a lot of funny scenes in this I'm pretty sure everyone laughs at every single time they watch it. And another great part of the film is where we see "Thanos." The most powerful villain the Avengers have ever faced in the comics. And yeah we see him in his film, Guardians of the Galaxy and the in second Avengers film and we haven't yet seen him do anything. It's not until the 2nd Avengers film he says he finally gonna do something and I can't wait until the 3rd Avengers film called "Infinity War - Part 1" and the Marvel films that are apart of this film trilogy are "Ant-Man, Captain America 3, Thor 3, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy, a Spider-Man film (YES, FINALLY) he's probably going to be in the Infinity Wars - Part 2 like a couple of the others I just mentioned, Black Panther and Captain Marvel." If their going to be in the Infinity Wars - Part 2 it will become my new favourite superhero film. But back to this film, for what it is, it a spectacular film and it deserves every bit of the praise it's getting. And I'd say watch it but let's face it, you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment