Friday 15 May 2015

Iron Man 2

This was actually said to be the lowest of the Iron Man films. You can see it on Rotten Tomatoes. While the first one has 93%, this one only has 73%. But to be honest I actually remember this being my favourite out of all the Iron Man films. I'm not entirely sure now. What's the story? Tony is back but it turns out he's dying. The ark reactor inside him is killing him, even though it's supposed to be keeping him alive. Also with him having a situation about his dead dad and not understanding most things about him. Also with having another man named "Ivan Vanko" also called by his super villain name "Whiplash" is out to kill Tony with having made his own ark reactor and to electrical whips. And also while having Tony making Pepper the CEO of Stark industries and him giving away all his things. And at one scene where Rhodey takes one of his Iron Man suits to try and stop him. And yeah, there's a few more details like that. And it's way to hard to say them all and I guess that that is a problem with the film. So what's good about this film? Well the cast is still really good. And this time Rhodey is played by "Don Cheadle." And he gets to be "War Machine" and that is really cool to look at at the end of the film. And the other fights are actually really impressive and I think are actually better than the first film's fights. So yeah, I think this film's good, not perfect but good. I'm not sure if I'd say that this is my favourite Iron Man film but it's alright. I'd say watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment