Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

So you heard me talk about first The Amazing Spider-Man and about how much I love. Though you already knew seeing how I've talked about it before. So what's the story? Peter and his fellow high-school student are graduating. One night at Oscorp, "Max Dillon" play by "Jamie Foxx" gets turned into Electro by falling into a tube full of eels and while holding electrical power lines. Also "Harry Osborn" this time played by "Dane DeHaan" has returned to New York and is taking over Oscorp. One night Peter fights off Max in Time Square and defeats him. Then the next morning Harry says that he's dying and says the only thing that can save him is Spider-Man's blood though Peter thinks that if he gives it to him it might kill him. And yeah I know there are more details to the story but there's way too much and yeah I can't really say them all. So what's good about this movie, well the cast is still perfect and the action is actually some of the best I've ever seen in a superhero film, especially the final fight between Spider-Man vs. Electro . I get the only problem I have with the film is that the story is too complicated with too many details and wasting characters like the Rhino which guess will be in the next Amazing Spider-Man. With that said I still really do like this film. Out of every single Marvel hero who hasn't been in the Avenger movies, Spider-Man is the number one hero I would really love to see, especially since I heard that Marvel bought Spider-Man back so hopefully he might be in the next one. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I'd would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment