Monday 14 September 2015

Back to the Future

This is a movie I only first watched 3 days ago. I guess I just wanted to give you all my opinion on it. One of my favourite YouTubers "Skyward Wing," who also likes Kingdom Hearts, said this is one of his favourite movies of all time, and to be honest, I agree. I've only first seen it 2 days ago I can say that it's definitely one of my favourites too. It was actually done by the same people who made "Who Framed Roger Rabbit." What's the story? Michael J. Fox is "Marty," a 17 year old boy from 1985, who's friends with a man named "Dr. Brown" played by "Christopher Lloyd" who's a scientist who has recently invented a time machine out of a car. That night Dr. Brown gets shot and Marty, while trying to use the car to get away from them he accidently travels to the year 1955. There he meets the younger versions of his parents and accidently prevents them from meeting for the first time which begins to make his siblings and himself be erased from existence. He goes to meet the younger Dr. Brown and explains that he's from the future. They then figure out a way to get him back but first Marty needs to get his dad and mom to go to a dance together, but there's a problem... his mom has a crush on him instead of his actual dad, that's beyond disturbing. So now he has to get them together while also helping Dr. Brown with the time machine. So what' good about this movie? Well one thing I like is the way the story is told. And the cast is pretty good. Michael J. Fox is great as Marty but the one that I feel to be the most fun is Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Brown. He's my favourite character. Just the delivery of his lines and physical performance just makes him unbelievably funny. But I also like a lot things as well. Like the fact that even though it was made in 1985, it still looks good. And get this, it won an Oscar. Also, Robert Zemeckis' direction is great. So yeah, I think this movie is really, really great. It's really funny, really fun and really enjoyable. I'd say looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment