Sunday 27 September 2015

My top 5 superhero portrayals

These are the actors who played comic book heroes that I found to be perfect and the one who make me say "that's the hero I've always looked up to."
5. Hugh Jackman, Wolverine: Yeah as I said before I like most of the X-Men movies and I might review them later. However one of favourite things about them is Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. The way he plays him makes him awesome. Also he's awesome with his Adamantium claws. I'd say I like him the most in X-Men 2 or Days of Future Past.
4. Patrick Stewart, Professor X: While I've said Hugh Jackman is a great X-Men member, the one who seems to be the best in my opinion is Patrick Stewart as Professor Charles Xavier. What I like about him is the way he looks, his performance, his kindness, his class and his elegance. I think I liked him the most in the first X-Men movie.
3. Christian Bale, Batman: I know Watchmojo and Nostalgia Critic put Michel Keaton as the best Batman but for me the best Batman is Christian Bale. The reason he's my favourite is because of the voice, the costume and him in the fight scenes. But I also like him for his role as Bruce himself as well. And I don't understand why everyone makes fun of the voice, it's pretty quotable.
2. Andrew Garfield, Spider-Man: Yeah, my favourite superhero of all time is also played by the perfect actor and is hilarious, heroic and entertaining. In comparing his suit to Tobey Maguire's, it's hard to decide. However I also liked him in the action scenes.
And my number 1 favourite superhero portrayal is... Robert Downey Jr., Iron Man: Everyone's said it and so am I. Robert Downey Jr. plays probably the biggest superhero douchebag in the history of cinema. When people saw the Iron Man movies they were thinking 2 things, they wanted those suits and they loved Robert's performance. And it is my pick for the greatest superhero portrayal I've ever seen on screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment