Sunday 27 September 2015

My top 5 super villain portrayals

Like my last entry I'm going by the actors who did roles for super villains in comic book movies.
5. Tom Hardy, Bane: It's kind of hard to explain why I like this performance. I just do. Maybe because of Bane's sarcasm, the fight scenes or his plot.
4.  Heath Ledger, Joker: Yeah the most iconic DC villain role is also of my favourite. The role that won Heath Ledger an Oscar, this Batman villain is absolutely crazy. Everyone's praised this performance and said it's the performance of a life time.
3. Josh Brolin, Thanos: Even though we haven't seen him do anything yet, just seeing him is awesome. I can't wait to see him in the next Avenger movies. When we see him in Age of Ultron, we just see him getting his Infinity Gauntlet and saying "Fine, I'll do this myself." That means we're finally going to see him do something.
2. Willem Dafoe, Green Goblin: When I was younger this was my favourite Spider-Man villain. I just felt he was fun to watch. The costume I thought was cool looking. I also thought the fight between him and Spider-Man at the end was cool. It not easy to explain this one either. I just thought he was just fun to watch.
And my number 1 favourite super villain portrayal is... Tom Hiddleston, Loki: Yes, Tom Hiddleston as Loki is my favourite super villain portrayal. Why? Because of his comedy, charisma, powers, plots, elegance, grace and deviousness. My brother and me both agree that this one of the best villain performances ever. And that's all why Tom Hiddleston as Loki is my favourite super villain portrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment