Tuesday 8 September 2015

My top 5 film and game studios

You might already know what my number 1 is going to be but if you don't you'll find out here. And it was a little hard to decide which studios would be in this list but I eventually managed to put them in. Also I'm going with video game studios as well.
5. Marvel studios: The Marvel studio I'm talking about is the one that made the Avengers Trilogy I've been talking about before. And for all you know the Avengers are some of my favourite movies ever and my favourite superhero movie ever because of the action, characters, story, comedy and Stan Lee cameos, who doesn't love those? As I've said before my favourites are the 2 Avenger movies. The next two Avenger movie, Infinity Wars part 1 & 2 are the superhero films I'm most excited to see. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that. Even WatchMojo put it as one of the most hyped up Marvel movies ever.
4. Warner Bros.: The films that Warner Bros. studio have made are the Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo cartoons, the Scooby-Doo live action movies and the original Batman movies. And as you know my favourite is Harry Potter as they're the my some of my favourite movies ever. And they're also my favourite Live Action movies. But it's also because of the cartoons they make are funny as well, but most the movies are my favourite that they do.
3. Disney: Yeah everyone loves Disney and I especially love Disney because of the 53 animated classics. As I've said before I'm trying collect them all. Right now I have 32 of them. And I'm really excited to get the rest. Ever since Wreck-It Ralph I've been seen them all in cinema. The next classic is said to be called Zootopia... or at least that's what I read on Wikipedia.
2. Pixar: Yeah, this is my favourite movie studio of all time. It has some of the most timeless classics of all time like Toy Story, Finding Nemo, UP and a couple others. I've seen a bunch of YouTube videos counting the best Pixar movies or best animated movies or animated sequels. And I love watching them. The next Pixar movie is coming out this year called the Good Dinosaur. That's kind of weird. Having 2 Pixar films come out the same year. Like with what I said about Wreck-It Ralph, I've been seeing every Pixar movie in cinemas since Wall.E.
And my number 1 favourite studio of all time is... Square Enix: Yeah. The studio that makes Kingdom Hearts. As you've probably guessed Kingdom Hearts is most likely my favourite thing of all time. Yeah I know that sounds weird, but I can't help it, it's literally taught so many things about life like positivity, never giving up, do anything to do the right thing and the most important, friendship. Sora's my favourite character. And is my favourite character of all time, if you know what I mean. To be honest I kind of prefer the series when it's serious. And while, when is trying to be funny, it is funny, but I think when it's serious, it's better. Hopefully Kingdom Hearts 3 will be serious. And that's why Square Enix is my favourite studio of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment