Saturday 3 October 2015

My top 3 anti-heroes

We all know how anti-heroes work. Characters who do the good things but not really for good reasons and will do it rarely and their other acts could be villainish. And now I'm going to tell you my top 3.
3. Venom: While Venom did start of as a villain trying to kill Spider-Man but as time went by he began to fight injustice and become not as evil as when he started out. This was explained in the comics and the original 90's TV show. I kinda like it and that's when he became an anti-hero and one of my favourites.
2. Shadow the Hedgehog: Basically the opposite of Sonic, this black Hedgehog has gotten so much praise from everyone. I've seen on a few YouTube videos that Shadow's the most popular Sonic character. And I can see why. He's awesome. I think he was best portrayed in Sonic X or Shadow the Hedgehog the video game.
And my number 1 favourite anti-hero is... Deadpool: Yeah, everyone loves this Merc with a Mouth. He's by far the most popular and funniest anti-hero ever. I think my favourite might be the one from the Ultimate Spider-Man show in the episode the Ultimate Deadpool. And my least favourite version of the character is in X-Men Origins Wolverine where they made him shut-up. Who wants to see the Merc with a Mouth shut-up. But aside from that, he's just beyond hilarious and quotable. Also I'm looking forward to the Deadpool movie coming out next year watch this trailer.
He's just hilarious and he's my favourite anti-hero of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment