Monday 12 October 2015

My top 10 films I like but everyone else hates

This isn't like my top 10 underrated movies list, though one from that list is here. And I don't love any of these movie and all of them have huge problems but for what I got I thought they were decent enough for me to see them.
10. The Pirates of the Caribbean sequels: Yeah, I really like The Pirate of the Caribbean movies. First one is the best and it's one of my favourite live-action Disney movies. It's funny, fun, good characters, good action and a easy to follow story. In the sequels, the main problem is the stories are unbelievably complicated and I do kinda agree but I like them because the characters were entertaining and good fight scenes. My favourite character is Jack Sparrow played by Johnny Depp. I also like Pirates of the Caribbean in Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm hoping Dead Man's Chest and At Worlds End will be in Kingdom Hearts 3. But besides that I like the Pirate sequels.
9. The 2 Pink Panther movies: Now, I'm talking the live action movies staring Steve Martin. The main thing is that both movies are absolutely hilarious and the mysteries in both films are interesting and fun to follow. I also like the slapstick and how fast they are. I do like for the characters too but I just think the comedy is the highlight to both the movies.
8. Atlantis The Lost Empire: Out of all the Disney movies I think this one is the most interesting. It's kind of hard to explain but the scene when they get to Atlantis and they learn about the culture and I thought that it was all very interesting, and that's rare for me because usually the thing I love about Disney Classics is the characters and the music and what's happening to them and I do like the characters here like the side characters like Mole or Sweet some the others but here, I think what I like the most is the story. I would my problem is the same as before with some things being filler but I still think it's a really good film.
7. The Hobbit movies: None of the Hobbit movies were considered bad but they were close to getting bad scores on Rotten Tomatoes. And I kind of agree. All of them have weird moments and filler moments that are unnecessary, but I like them because the action in all of them and the cast isn't that bad even though I think 1 or 2 of them are a little odd, and I also like the interesting things in them like the backstory of the dwarfs. However, another problem I have with them is the same thing I said before with Thorin going crazy I thought was really out of character and made no sense to me but I still like them and I think they're all great prequels to the Lord of the Rings movies.
6. Batman Forever: This is the movie that was on my top 5 underrated movies and I think what I like about it is the fact that it's trying to be a bit more kid friendly and there was a bit more for a family audience. And given the fact that the cast was alright I guess and wasn't said to be a problem with the movie by critics I think was decent.
5. Cars 2: If you saw my Inside Out review you should know I said I don't like this that much anymore. It's definitely boring, poorly written and not well executed, but for me what I kinda like is the ending climax. I would probably give it a 50 or 40% on Rotten Tomatoes. The rest of the movie is just really bland and the characters really that entertaining and yeah I guess I just like it for the ending and that's it.
4. Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace: If you saw my review of this you should know I said even though I acknowledge there's problems but I like it because I actually think it was kind interesting with the dilemma and the character's struggles. But there was also Jar Jar Binks. And while he is really annoying, he didn't stop me from liking. So I think it's my favourite out of all the Star Wars prequels.
3. Spider-Man 3: O.K you all read my Spider-Man 3 review so you know that there's a lot to dislike about this movie, but I also said I kinda like the movie like I said before the reason is kind of like what I said with Cars 2 with the fight scenes. And  the special effects were cool. And the scenes with Venom, as small as they were, were cool. But there are still huge problems like Emo Peter, the Dance Scene, little Venom and not knowing what the Sandman was doing after he left in the end of the movie. But what I think are good here are actually really good like the fight scenes are incredible and the C.G.I is great looking and the cast, even though I still don't think they're better than the Amazing Spider-Man ones, are good and the story I think is O.K enough to be seen a few times.
2. The 2 Fantastic 4 movies: I'm talking about the original 2 movies, not that incredibly bad recent one. I like the first one because of the ending with the 4 of them are fighting Doctor Doom, who's one of my favourite Marvel villains ever. The rest of the movie is not that good. It's just talking and not many action scenes. However I really like the sequel, Rise Of The Silver Surfer. There's more action, more Doctor Doom and cooler special effects. The only problem I have with this movie is Galactus, who's also an awesome Marvel villain. It's a little hard to explain why I like them, I just do.
And the number 1 film I like but everyone else hates is... The original 2 Scooby-Doo films (2002, 2004): Yeah, I like the Scooby-Doo movies, though there are huge problems. I'm just going to go through the problems first. In the 1st movie the special effects aren't that good and I don't like how Scrappy-Doo the villain. That is so out of character, especially how he was one of my favourite characters in the original show. But what I like is how the story is explained and the cast bring the characters to life. They're about 90% perfect acting. Like my last one, I prefer the sequel. I watched it a lot when I was younger and nowadays. And I kinda like how it had the same kinda had the same feel as Harry Potter. I think because they were both made by Warner Bros. Studios. The special effects are much better in the second one. I like sort of quiet scenes and actually the villain is cool. His costume and voice are cool. And out of all the characters, Scooby is my favourite both in the movies and the show. And those are the movies I like but every one else hates, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment