Wednesday 14 October 2015

Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones

In my opinion this is the least out of all the Star Wars movies. Why? Well I'll explain after the story. What's the story? Many years later after the first movie, Anakin, now played by Hayden Christianson, and Obi-Wan have returned to meet Padme and she tells them that someone is trying to assassinate her. So Anakin is told to help keep her safe on her home planet, Naboo while Obi-Wan is told to find the Bounty Hunter trying to kill her. He finds out there's a cloning facility on a planet called Kamino where he finds a man named "Jango Fett" and his son "Bobba Fett" and he thinks Jango is the Bounty Hunter. He tells the counsel and he's told to bring him in for questioning. After he escapes Obi-Wan chases after him. While he's doing that Anakin and Padme get together even though Jedi are forbidden to fall-in love and Anakin is getting dreams about his mother dying so he decides to go to Tatooine to see her. And the rest is a bunch of stuff I honestly don't care about. So what are my problems with the film? I think the whole movie is just boring. The only thing I like about the movie is the ending with the big fight.
And I also don't like the dialog. It's bland just like the rest of the movie. And of course Hayden Christianson is the most boring actor in this movie and in the next movie. And even the final fight with Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. Count Dooku is really silly with the way the characters move. So yeah, I couldn't find much to be considered good with this movie. If you want to see it that's fine but if you ask me I'd say skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment