Sunday 9 December 2018

Kingdom Hearts 3 opening

Given how there's only a month for Kingdom Hearts 3 left, it's about time we got more content from the game itself. I heard that we're getting another trailer in a few days, which is really exciting, and, here, we got the opening theme for the game like the other Kingdom Hearts games. And they've even made a new song for it. It sounds pretty cool, but I think I like the ones from Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 a bit more. The visuals are, of course, incredible and are showing parts of the last games again, and they look great with them even show a bit of what's to come and they're showing more of Eraqus and Xehanort as kids. Overall, yeah, I love this opening and the 29th of January could not be coming here sooner. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment