Wednesday 5 December 2018

Second Captain Marvel trailer

So, yesterday, we actually got the second trailer for Captain Marvel. To be honest, this trailer is definetly cool, but, personally, it kinda feels a little like every other superhero movie out there. It look cool and I'm excited to see it, but, personally, it's not looking that unique to me. Still though, given the M.C.U's track record, I have faith that this'll be fun. We get some cool action scene shots, Brie Larson still looks like a great choice as the character and we get awesome shots for the suit. I'm also curious to know how they're going to do the Skrulls here. We even get more of Nick here and the de-aging on him is still incredible and the thing I'm most looking forward to with this movie is the interactions between the two of them and them hanging out more and Nick finding out more about her. There's actually some scene of this that reminded me of Dragon Ball Z with some of this looking like Goku going Super Saiyan. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment