Thursday 9 January 2020

2019 recap and 2020 look ahead

So another thing that I do every year is that I talk about how I feel the year went and I give some thoughts about the next year and what's coming up. So, 2019, was a year where I know I didn't get a whole bunch of different entries, or even just a whole bunch of entries in general, but I'm glad I did some specific ones. Seeing how this is the year that Kingdom Hearts 3 finally came out. I've been talking about it for years and 2019 was the year it finally came out. I did countless entries leading up to it and it finally happened. I even did special things on the day, like recording my reaction to buying it and doing an unboxing of the Deluxe Edition. So that alone was incredible. But there was other things as well, like how this was when Avengers: Endgame, now the highest grossing film of all time, was released and when just a lot of great and weird stuff happened. Also, this is kind of a thing that's not related to any of that, but is just something to do with me for 2020. I've been in London since May of last year. At first, it was just for work for the summer, but now it's for time because it's been decided that I'm finally gonna have an operation on my face and hopefully to my throat too to get rid of most of the Cyst in my body. As I'm sure most of you know, I was born with Cystic Hygroma, which caused me to get a lump on my face and I needed to have a tracheostomy tube in my throat. But, this is the year when I finally get it all removed. I know that I'm gonna have an operation for my face at some point in the summer, and hopefully I'll have one for my throat too at around the same time. And so, that's something really big for. There are some other things that kinda relate to that, but I want to wait until around that time to talk about it. Anyway, this will also be the year I turn 21 and 2020 is the sixth year I've been doing this blog. And I've loved doing so much of this. It's been a lot of fun getting my thoughts on a lot of these things out there and people actually reading these. There's not that many reading anymore as much as there used to, which is sad for me, but thank you to everyone who is still reading. I really appreciate it and I hope you all like what I write and hopefully I'm making good content. Although, I do need to say this. I'm hoping to reach my 1000th entry this year, which is really cool for me. And I've already made over 900, but I have deleted some that I didn't really like from before and were just early ones that I didn't want on here. I'll be doing the same for some stories I've written because I want to make my 1000th entry a summery of my real and proper Daniel Danger story. It's something I think of every day and it's something I've told a friend of mine and he really liked it. It's definitely different from what I've done on here before and so I'm gonna delete the ones I've done here before. The new one I'm talking about is just gonna be a summary of the plot and hopefully it is really good and hopefully it's one that you all like too. I personally find it amazing how long I've been doing this and doing it has certainly helped me have a better judgement on movies and things like that and look at them in a different way. And I'm so glad I've had the chance to do this and come this far. And looking forward to doing much more and hopefully you're all reading this for as long as I write it. And I hope you're all watching my YouTube channel. And, that's really it. Thank you all again for reading like always and I hope you all liked this and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment