Saturday 4 January 2020

My top 10 releases of 2020

So, another thing I do every year is talk about my most anticipated release of the following year, so now we're on the one for this year. I couldn't think of that many this year and, yes, I did think of 10 again, but a couple of these may not seem very big or are actually some toys or figures, which I don't think I've included on these lists before, but, I'm still excited for all of these on some level. And some of these choices could change with time, but hopefully they're in the right spots now and I do plan on talking about these at some point. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
10. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run:
See the source image
Starting us off at number 10 is the third movie for SpongeBob. The trailer that came out for it a few weeks ago didn't impress me that much, but I'm hoping the film is good and I'm hoping that this finally finishes SpongeBob forever because I love it, but it's been going on for way too long and so I'm hoping that this concludes it in some way. And the film itself does look visually cool, and I'm hoping they'll make the film just as cool and funny.
9. Eternals:
See the source image
The first appearance for an M.C.U movie on here is Eternals. The reason this is so low on the list is because we don't know much about the film yet and I'm not that well versed about the Eternals in the comics. I know them, but I don't know much about them as characters, but maybe this could be like Guardians Of The Galaxy where we don't know much about them, but after their big screen outing, they become a lot more famous and well known. And, given how it's an M.C.U film, how could I not put it on here?
8. Black Widow:
See the source image
The first M.C.U film that'll be out this year is Black Widow. I'm definitely more excited for this for a few reasons. One, me and a lot of other people have wanted a solo Black Widow movie for a while, we've know Black Widow in the M.C.U since Phase 1 and we've gotten to know her so well and she's shown to be super likeable, cool and a great character. So, learning more about her past could make her character a lot more enjoyable. I will say, the trailer for the film from a few weeks ago didn't impress me that much like the SpongeBob one, but given Marvel's track record with these movies, it's safe to say that they'll pull this one off too.
7. More Kingdom Hearts Bring Arts:
See the source image
This is what I meant about figures at the beginning. I've been collecting these figures for Kingdom Hearts for months now and even one for things like different anime series. I even got some more for Christmas and I'm hoping to get so many more. More are being made for the characters in Kingdom Hearts 3 like Roxas and Xion. So I'm looking forward to getting all those. I'm really hoping to get the current ones. I already have ones for Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora, Kairi and Pirate Sora that I got myself and then some other ones that my family got me. And I'm hoping to get ones for Riku, Lea, King Mickey and those other ones I mentioned a moment ago.
6. Soul:
Laughing Place Podcast #296: Souls Have Souls - LaughingPlace.com
At number 6 is the first Pixar movie on here, Soul. looking at the trailer that came out a while back, I'm curious to know what it's about and what the premise will be like. I have a feeling that not knowing that much about will make it even better because a fair amount of Pixar movies are like that. Not knowing much helps the enjoyment more and helps will keeping people guessing what will helping.
5. Raya And The Last Dragon:

The next Disney Classic is Disney's lineup is apparently gonna be this film. Given the fact that it's clearly the next Disney Classic should be enough to make me excited, but some of the interesting facts behind the scenes are just as exciting. Apparently some of the crew behind Avatar: The Last Airbender are gonna be working on it, and a lot the details they've mentioned about it have made it sound like the story could be really unique and cool. With the premise looking like it's gonna be focused on a girl trying to find some dragon, that makes me curious to know what the characters will be like and what they'll be searching for outside of that.
4. Disney +:
Image result for disney +
Next on the list is the online program from Disney, Disney +. I know this is released already in America, but it's not gonna be released here until March. And I'm looking forward to so much fun with it. So much Disney entertainment on one website and new original shows like all the Marvel shows and The Mandalorian. I'm just looking forward to so much content from it.
3. Onward:
Onward Movie Poster (#1 of 24) - IMP Awards
In terms of the animated movies of this year, I think Onward might be the most anticipated for me at the moment considering it's the only one on here that we know much about. Seeing how it's out in just two months from now. I'm mainly excited to see what the resolution of the movie is and I'm also greatly excited to see Chris Pratt and Tom Holland in an animated movie. And the fact that it's a Pixar movie makes it even better.
2. Final Fantasy VII Remake:
See the source image
Coming in close to number 1 is the remake for this super popular game. Given how well-known Final Fantasy VII is, giving it a remake with the content we've seen could be so amazing. The footage we've seen has made it look beautiful game with it looking like a hack and slash R.P.G, which I hope is what it is. I'm really excited to see this story in form and the way they'll do it and see all the awesome moments in it with this kind of technology.
And my number 1 most anticipated release of 2020 is... Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:Mind:
Image result for kingdom hearts 3 remind
And finally at number 1 is the extension D.L.C for Kingdom Hearts 3, Re:Mind. It's kinda funny that the same thing has made the number 1 of this list 3 years in a row now. And this is here for a lot of reasons. But a lot of them just steam from the fact that we're seeing more from the story of Kingdom Hearts 3. We'll be seeing the Final Fantasy characters in it and more playable characters. All that, and even the stuff we don't know about makes me super excited. The fact that we'll be getting to play as Kairi with Sora as a party member is what makes me the most giddy and what we've seen from her makes her look so powerful. And the fact that's out this month just like the regular version of Kingdom Hearts 3 was, I don't know if I can even describe my excitement. And all that is why Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:Mind is my most anticipated release of 2020. And so everyone, those are my picks for my top 10 most anticipated releases of 2020. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment