Tuesday 25 November 2014

Lilo & Stitch

When I was a kid Lilo & Stitch was one of the Disney movies I found myself watching a good amount of times. And I do still like it, but it's not one of my favourites. What's the story? An alien experiment created by an evil genius alien scientist named "Jumba" escapes his captivity and makes his way to earth and befriends a little girl named "Lilo" who lives with her older sister named "Nani." From there a few other things happen. What's good about this movie? The characters are really good characters. Lilo and Nani are both characters people can identify with the way they act is the same way people would act in the same situation they're going through. Stitch is supposed is look like a dog. And he is cute. He's my favourite character actually. Jumba is O.K. While I've said he's an "evil" genius he's not the villain. As a character, he's pretty good. There's another alien side character named "Pleakley" who gets a good few laughs. The villain is an alien named "Gantu" The film is actually based in Kauai and it really does look good the way they portrayed it and even the animation is on it really good. So to close up I'd just say that this is a movie I'd definitely recommend you watching.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you skip Atlantis The Lost Empire? Doesn't that movie deserve a review? Are you going to review Treasure Planet? I think you should do it too. And please don't criticize the film's setting because it's steampunk. It does not take place in the future. It takes place in a different universe that's set in the 18th century. That would be great!

    ReplyDelete