Monday 17 August 2015

My top 3 least favourite films of all time

This list was actually difficult and easy to make because I'm an easily entertained person. Even some movies that were considered bad I kinda like. So if I say a movie sucks that's saying a lot. I might of mentioned this before but I'm saying it again if you might of forgot.
3. X-Men Origins: Wolverine: Don't get me wrong I really like the other X-Men movies, my favourite being X-Men 2. (Sorry for not doing reviews on them.) But Origins: Wolverine is by far my least favourite. It's the prequel to the other 3 movies that came before it. What I don't like is the story and the way it's told. It's mostly just boring and nothing is well flowing. Also it's adds Deadpool, the Merc with a mouth and didn't add the mouth. How could they not add the mouth that's what makes him Deadpool and funny. The funniest anti-hero ever. But yeah, this film is just boring and the weakest of the X-Men movies.
2. Batman & Robin: Yeah, you knew it was coming. Being ridiculed by everyone, Batman & Robin is considered the worst Batman film of all time, the worst superhero film of all time and just one of the worst films of all time in general by everyone like Rotten Tomatoes, with 11%, and Watchmojo. Why? because of the horrible puns, horrible acting, horrible fighting, horrible effects and the Bat-Credit Card. Yeah. It has George Clooney replacing Val Kilmer as Batman and the Bat-suit has nipples and butts. It also has Arnold Schwarzenegger, who also played the Terminator, playing Mr Freeze and Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy, and both are horrible, especially Uma Thurman. Also Robin just keeps moaning over and over. What else is there to even say about it. It's acting is awful, the puns are horrible and it doomed Batman forever.
And my number 1 least favourite movie of all time is... Maleficent: I talked about this film before and let me say that this is a horrible movie. Why? Because it messes with the greatest Disney villain ever. it makes Maleficent the good guy of the movie, King Stefan, Aurora's father and one of the most likable and charming Disney characters ever the villain and it made the 3 fairies absolute idiots. This  got 47% on Rotten Tomatoes , and it deserves that, in fact it deserves an even lower score. I'm sorry to the people who do like this film but this film is just really bad. So bad I consider it the worst movie of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment