Friday 13 November 2015

My top 10 films I'm looking forward to see as of right now

These are the films that will be coming out in later years and I'm really looking forward to see and I'm sure a lot you are too.
10. Kung-Fu Panda 3: I actually saw the trailer for this yesterday and it got me really excited to see the movie. As you all know, I really like the first Kung-Fu Panda movie and I absolutely love the second one, so I wonder how they'll top it. But I hope they do a good job with that.
9. Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice: I've heard that this is one of the most anticipated movies ever. It's actually the sequel to the Man of Steel movie and that movie didn't get many good reviews. But seeing how I love DC, but I love Marvel 100% more, I do think they're going to this DC Cinematic Universe pretty well. Though I do think the Batman costume here is a little weird. Not the suit itself, I mean the ears. In the Dark Knight, everything on the suit look perfect and cool, but here they seem too small. But aside from that, I'm really looking forward to it.
8. X-Men Apocalypse: In my Days Of Future Past review, for now, that one is my X-Men movie but when Apocalypse comes out, maybe that will be my favourite. It supposed to be the last X-Men movie and I hope they do well and don't end up doing X-Men 3 or Origins again, if you know what I mean. And with Bryan Singer back, I'm sue it'll be a great grand finale.
7. The next Disney Classics: Like I've said before, I'm collecting the Disney Classics that are coming out and have come out from 1-53. I don't know what the next one will be but when I hear about it, I'll be going to it and when it comes out on DVD I'll be adding it to the other ones I've got.
6. The Untitled Spider-Man movie: Now I'm talking about the one that Marvel Studios will be making because they got the rights to Spider-Man back from Sony. And I'm really excited to see Spider-Man in the Avengers. It's one of the things I've been most exciting in Infinity Wars ever since I saw the first Avengers movie seeing Spider-Man's my favourite superhero ever.
5. Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens: So you've all read my Star Wars reviews and I said how I'm really excited to see Force Awakens this December. Seeing the new trailers coming out makes me more and more excited. This morning Chris Stuckmann finished his last Star Wars review and I've been following him ever since he did his review for Phantom Menace in May. If you have the time, do check out his reviews, they're very good. He's actually what inspired me to do review for them myself. But aside from that, everyone wait and hoping this movie will be good, and so am I.
4. Deadpool: I'm not sure how Ryan Reynolds is going to do as Deadpool, but hopefully he'll do as good as the Ultimate Deadpool actor. But on top of that, I really like the trailers of this movie and I've seen a lot of reactions for this that are funny and also the choreography of the characters fighting looks really cool. I'm excited to see a movie based on my favourite anti-hero ever.
3. The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory: The reason these 2 movies are on the list together is because they're both Pixar movies and they're both highly anticipated movies. The Good Dinosaur is coming out near the end of this month and the Finding Dory trailer was released the other day. And given the fact that Pixar is my favourite film studio ever, I do believe that they'll be great films like almost every other Pixar movie ever made.
2. Captain America: Civil War: I've heard this is the most anticipated Marvel movie ever. And while I think there's one that's better, I agree 99%. The fact that a bunch of Marvel heroes are coming together in the biggest like in the Avengers and introducing more and bringing in the ones from other movies like Ant-Man. They're also introducing new heroes like Black Panther. And I think they might also be using the Punisher because that what it looked like in the Captain America Civil War trailer. But still, a lot of people are looking forward to this and so am I.
And the number 1 film I'm the most forward to seeing is... Avengers: Infinity War: Being the sequel to one of my favourite movies of all time, or sequels because this movie is going to be split into 2 parts like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movies. But on top of that, Thanos will be in it. Do I even need to explain anymore? I mean, it's Thanos. One of the coolest and best Marvel villains ever. But on top of that, it'll be the biggest collaboration of heroes we'll ever see in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It'll have every single hero we'll see in all the movie that have come and will come and that is beyond absolutely awesome. And given how much we've seen so far, that's going to be so amazing that we'll have to shoot out our brain from the awesomeness. But on top of that, I think the fight scenes in it will be some of the best we'll ever see in our lives. And that's all why Avengers: Infinity Wars parts 1 and 2 are the 2 films I'm looking the most forward to seeing as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment