Saturday 14 November 2015

Sora in Smash Bros.

Yeah, I really like the Smash Bros. games. They might be some of my favourites. My favourite character is Sonic. And recently, they revealed that Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 be a new character. Watch.
And for the past few weeks ever since the Smash Ballot started I really wanted to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts to be a character and I thought of his entire fighting moves. Like, his regular fighting moves. And I was think what he could do with something like the final smash. Maybe his final smash could be him using Final Form and using the Oath Keeper Keyblade and the Oblivion Keyblade when he activates it. And his regular weapon could just be himself in either his Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 out (I personally would like if he was in his Kingdom Hearts 2 outfit because that's my favourite outfit of his out of all the games. And maybe if he's announced, the thing could say "Sora unlocks his way into battle." Like something did with Cloud. And it'd also be cool if Kingdom Hearts characters were assist trophies like maybe Riku or King Mickey or something like that. And the last thing I would really love if he was in it is that I think it'd be cool if they added a stage related to Kingdom Hearts like The Keyblade Graveyard or Destiny Islands or Hollow Bastion or the Land of Departure. And that's how I see Sora working in Smash Bros. And I hope he gets picked to be in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment