Sunday 29 November 2015

My top 5 favourite Marvel Villains

As you can all tell, I love Marvel and one of the reasons is because of the amazing villains. A lot of that has to do with their designs, personalities and awesomeness. So here I'm going to tell you my 5 favourite Marvel villains.
5. Magneto: I know in other countdowns of the best Marvel villains, Magneto is the one that's always number, but I feel that there are 3 more that are better. However I do see why he's said to be really good. His best portrayal ever in my opinion was the live-action movies with Ian McKellen and Michael Fassbender. He's very sympathetic with how we see his flashback. And the way he does things is really awesome.
4. The Green Goblin: As I've said before, the Green Goblin is my favourite Spider-Man villain. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that he's very fun to watch. I actually think he's Marvel version of DC's Joker. They both laugh insanely, they love to have fun while doing crime, they always smile evilly and they look kinda similar. But I prefer the Green Goblin more because I think he's more fun to watch.
3. Loki: Thanks to one of the best villain performances ever with Tom Hiddleston, this villain has become one of Marvel's best villains ever. He's been causing trouble for the Avengers for years and is always entertaining both in the movies and in the shows. The master of illusions and mischief, this guy is no mess around.
2. Doctor Doom: It turns out that Doctor Doom is actually Stan Lee's personal favourite villain. And can you blame him? He's awesome. I mean look at his design.

That is unbelievable to look at. I don't know who came up with this design, but who ever did is a true artist. But on top of that, I like how he's portrayed in the comics and cartoons. I also liked his backstory. Apparently, he was a gypsy as a kid who's father died and mother was a witch taken by the devil. And after he tried to save her as an adult, the machine he was going to use blew-up and gave him a scar which made him angry because his once always perfect face was tainted. He ran away to the Himalayan mountains where he met a group of Tibetan monks and had them make him the suit and he had them put on the mask while still hot which messed up his face even more. I like that. He's also the smartest Marvel villain ever. And the fact that he's the Sothern ruler of  Latveria makes him absolutely cool.
And my number 1 favourite Marvel villain is... Thanos: Do I even have to explain this? I mean it's Thanos. He's awesome. I can't wait to see how he's portrayed in Infinity Wars. Considering the fact that even though we've see very little of him in the M.C.U movie but every time we have seen him, he's awesome. So with that, he even said "Fine, I'll do it myself" in the end credit scene of Age of Ultron, must mean he's going to do something soon. But on top of that, I also like him in the Avengers Assemble cartoon. Like Doctor Doom, I also think his design is awesome.
ThanosAvengersAssemble.jpg
And that's all why Thanos is my favourite Marvel villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment