Sunday 22 November 2015

The Late, Late Toy Show

As I'm sure a lot of you know this, but if you don't, the Late, Late Toy Show is a show hosted in Dublin every year around Christmas. This year's show will be shown this Friday at around maybe 9:30PM and I'm excited. I've been watching it every year with my family and we always have party at our house while watching it. We always get excited about it whenever we hear that it's going to be on and this year all my family will be here to watch it because my dad will be coming home to watch it too because he works in England and we live in Youghal. We all haven't watched it together for at least 9 years. That's how long he's been working there. The rest of my family told me that they all do the same thing. And another we do while watching it is that we always try to win that contest that they always do where they give out a prize to go somewhere to someone who can correctly answer a question they ask and we always lose. But we still always do it. Also, I can't remember what year it was but one time when one of my friends was singing in the show. And I'm sure you all watch it and love it like we do and I cannot wait until this Friday when they show this year's one and I hope all of you who watch it, enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment