Thursday 12 November 2015

My top 5 superhero cartoons

These are the cartoons based on Comic Book Superheroes. I really like a lot and I managed to fit my favourites into a list.
5. Justice League: I actually have this on Kix on my TV and I watch it and I like it. I always think that the Justice League was just like Avengers but Avengers and Marvel are way better without a doubt. But, with great superheroes in the Justice League like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Flash, Hawk Girl and the Martian Man Hunter, they do make a great superhero team and one of the best. But also, I think they're shown as the best in the show. It is a really cool T-V show to watch. Also, after the Batman vs. Superman movie there's going to be a Justice League movie. And then there's going to be a Wonder Woman movie, then a Flash one and then another Green Lantern movie, all in the same universe, just like the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Ah, it's so cute watching DC copying Marvel but always being outdone by the greatest superhero universe company ever.
4. The Ultimate Spider-Man: Something that's on this list a lot are Spider-Man cartoons. And that's because as you know I love Spider-Man and every cartoon I've seen of him portrays him perfectly. What I like about him the most here is that he's incredibly funny. The funniest Spider-Man I've ever seen in my life with great voice performance of Drake Bell. My favourite episode is the Ultimate Deadpool. This one has my favourite Deadpool ever with the comedy and my favourite Deadpool actor. But I also like other things about it. I like the parts in episodes when Spidey's talking to us and the screen goes grey when he's talking That always makes me laugh.
3. Spider-Man The Animated Series: Yeah, one of the most classic Superhero cartoons ever is my number 3 choice. But the reason for that is because if the campiness and the amount of cheesy parts in it. I know it was made in the 1990's, but, wow is it really cheesy a lot of the time. But what I like about it is that it follows the comics really well and what happens in the comics a lot happens here and it's very well done. I especially like the way they do Venom here. And actually, even though at times the actors can be a tad bit wooden, they do still do good performances. And finally what I like as well is that Spider-Man himself is tied much more to the way he was in the comics like I said a second ago.
2. The Spectacular Spider-Man: As I said before, this is my favourite Spider-Man cartoon. I watched the whole show from beginning to end ever since it started in 2008 and ended in 2009. It has my favourite Spider-Man animated action. And I also like the story it's telling. It's also the villains a lot of depth with explaining what happens to them and how they become villains. And the first episode with the Black Suited Spider-Man is awesome.
And my number 1 favourite superhero cartoon is... Marvel's Avengers Assemble: Yes, Avenger's Assemble is my favourite Superhero Cartoon. Why? Well, it has great action scenes, the villains are awesome, the animation is great, the acting's really good, the characters are exactly the same as in the comics and the characters are likable. Given the fact that it's a spinoff show of my favourite superhero movie ever, that's sure to mean that it's awesome. My favourite villain in this is Thanos. He's just so cool and well animated. By the way, this show is on Disney XD like the Ultimate Spider-Man. So yeah, those are my 5 favourite superhero cartoon ever. If you haven't seen them yet, do.

No comments:

Post a Comment