Friday 4 December 2015

My top 10 favourite comic book superheroes

As you can all tell, I'm really into superheroes lately. I mean I always have been but this year, I'm super into them. And here I'm going to tell you my 10 favourite comic book heroes. Already know what number 1 will be but I'm going to tell you my other favourites. Also, I'll be adding in pictures of the hero for the fun of it.
10. Green Lantern:

Now I know I never reviewed the live action movie from 2011. And I know the problems from it. But what I like about Green Lantern is the fact that I think he's really cool and my favourite Green Lantern is Hal Jordan. My favourite version of him is the one from the Justice League cartoon. And the fact that his power comes from a ring, reminds me a lot of Lord of the Rings, if you know what I mean.
9. Wonder Woman:

 Just like Green Lantern, my favourite version of Wonder Woman is the Justice League cartoon. And her powers are pretty cool especially those gauntlets of hers, those are really cool. And her kindness does make her stand out from the other Justice League members. And she's also the most popular female DC hero and the most famous female hero ever.
8. Superman:

Yeah the most iconic superhero of all time and what is considered the greatest superhero of all time. I personally think that there are others better but he is still awesome. My favourite version of him Christopher Reeve in the original movie quadrilogy. He is fantastic as Superman/ Clark Kent. He practically owned the role.
7. Batman:

Yeah I bet you thought you'd see Batman higher up the list, but, no. This is the last DC hero on here. As I've said I love Marvel 100000 times more than DC, but I do still love DC a lot. And DC does have it's amazing heroes and Batman is my favourite. He very mysterious and so quiet and somehow, that makes him pretty interesting. I'd say my favourite Batman actor is Kevin Conroy who voiced him in the Animated Series and his Batman voice is perfect.
6. Wolverine:

I never really got into Wolverine or the X-Men until this year. And I have to say, this guy is straight up awesome and the greatest and cool X-Man. Like Batman, my favourite actor of him is Cathal J. Dodd who did him in the cartoon. That's the thing. While live-action superheroes actors do do excellent performances, mostly, there's no doubt that the voice actors are better because they're voices fit the characters perfectly.
5. Hulk:

Do I even need to explain this one? I mean, come on, it's Hulk. He's awesome. O.K, yes there was that 2003 garbage, but aside from that, every other Hulk version is awesome. My favourite version being the one from the Avengers cartoon or the Mark Ruffalo version.
4. Thor:

 Given the fact that not many people thought that the 2011 Thor movie wasn't going to be good and it turned to be a success, is awesome. It's actually not easy to explain why he's here, I just like him and the way Chris Hemsworth portrayed him perfectly in the movie and the actor from the cartoon was awesome. Also, he's an actual thunder god.
3. Captain America:

Yeah the ultimate symbol of freedom. Captain America was actually created in the '40s and not by Stan Lee. His shield is his most popular weapon and symbol. The cartoon or movies when he's portrayed by Chis Evans is amazing. I cant wait to see how things happen with him in the Civil war movie. Watch this new trailer.
We even get to see Black Panther in this new trailer and I hope we'll be able to the new Spider-Man soon.
2. Iron Man:

The armoured Avenger is my second favourite hero. Robert Downey Jr.'s portrayal of him is my favourite. And in the movies, the suit looks awesome. The suit design itself is awesome. Even just Tony himself is really funny because of his arrogance, cocky, a playboy and totally full of himself. But other than that, Iron Man is still an amazing hero.
And my favourite comic book superhero is... Spider-Man:

Yeah the reason I'm saying this again is because that's how top 10s work. Even if you know what number 1 is going to be, you still need to put it in to make it complete. But anyways, I became a fan of Spider-Man when I was about 7. And to be honest, I don't know why. And overall Spider-Man is, and forever will be my favourite comic book superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment