Monday 7 December 2015

8 Harry Potter films ranked

I had an idea to rank movies and games from worst to best and here I'm going to start by ranking all 8 Harry Potter movies. But keep in mind that in this one, there isn't a bad movie in this series. But there are definitely movie that are better than others. f you know what I mean.
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: Yes the 7th movie is the lowest on my list. I think mainly because the pacing isn't that good. It's so slow paced and that makes it boring. There are some good things like the fights, the performances, the effects and the locations. But aside from that, it's just some boring scenes and the whole movie is just setup for the last movie.
7. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: This film is like Deathly Hallows Part 1 where it has good stuff in it, but it's mostly boring. Especially Umbridge. I mean I know she's supposed to be a love to hate character, and she is, but I think she's too hateful. Some good effects though and well acted characters keep it from being the worst.
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of the Fire: O.K, this is the last of the negative movies. The reason this is at number 6 is because I didn't like a few things like, again, the pacing, some characters were out of character, some little boring scenes and I didn't like something that happened in the ending. But what I did like was the tournament events, the better effects and the fact that this was the first of the adult movies with this being the first Harry Potter to get a 12 rating.
5. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: Yeah, the reason this is at number 5 is because I think there are 4 more that are better. What I really like is the story, the adventure, the twists and a really surprising ending. The one negative I have is something that happens in the beginning. I won't spoil what it is, but yeah, I didn't like it. But it is still amazing.
4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: I find this film to be underrated. People don't say anything bad about it, but they don't say that it has amazing in it. But I'm definitely saying it is amazing. It has probably the second best child actor, at the time, ever, in my opinion, with Daniel Radcliffe. My favourite being Hayley Joel Osment as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1. But on top of that, I just love this movie. I can't exactly explain why though.
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: This film is actually a lot like the first film. But, in my opinion, that's what makes it even better. It's much darker than the first one and it has a better structure for the story. I love every scene in this movie. I also like the mystery and the surprises. And the effects, for just coming out in 2002, really hold up. The best being the Basilisk, Aragog and Dobby. They all look so real.
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Do I even need to explain why this movie is fantastic? Listed even put it as the best out of all the movies. And, while I think 1 is better than this, it is still spectacular. What I like is the fact that at the time, it was the last PG rated Harry Potter movie and it was the darkest of the 3. It has unbelievable performances and great special effects. The best would be hard to choose. But as much as I could praise this film forever, there is still one film I think is better.
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: Was there any doubt? Yeah, the ending the whole series has reached an incredible conclusion. It has the best action and the longest action. You're constantly rooting for the heroes and it has one of the best villain portrayals I've ever seen with Ralph Finnes as Voldemort. Not only is he killing good guys, but he's also killing his own men. And it also has my favourite ending out of all the movies. So that's all the Harry Potter films ranked.

No comments:

Post a Comment