Thursday 31 December 2015

My top 5 favourite weapons

These are the weapons I've seen on TV or movies or games and these are the ones that I thought were cool and I felt like I wanted them to exist and I wanted one myself. Also, I'll be showing pictures in this too.
5. Kusanagi Blade (Naruto):

The reason I like this is because the way Sasuke uses it in the show. He's able to channel his Chidori Jutsu into it as well and that makes it even cooler. Also, I always think that this sword is just like Orochimaru's sword.
4. The Sword of Godric Gryffindor (Harry Potter):

I think this is one of my favourite is because it looks cool and I think it's cool the way it's set up, if your a true Gryffindor you'd be able to pull it out of the Sorting Hat. And the way it's done in Harry Potter ad the Chamber of Secrets, I think is cool because of what's going on with Harry. He's struggling to decide on whether or not he deserves to be in Gryffindor and when he pulls it out it shows that he does. I just think it's cool.
3. The Lightsaber (Star Wars):

Like I said in my Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope review, I said it'd be cool if Lightsabers existed. Just from their look to what they can do, is beyond awesome. I think I first thought they were the most awesome when I saw the fight between Luke and Darth Vader in the Empire Strikes Back and when Vader cut off Luke's hand. I also like to play lightsaber toy fights with my friend, Sam Mitchel who also likes Star Wars.
2. The Buster Sword (Final Fantasy VII):

This weapon looks so big it doesn't look like anyone should be able to even lift it. The fact that Cloud can lift it perfectly must mean he's incredibly strong and yet in his design he doesn't look that strong. I think I just like it because it's so big and strong.
And my number 1 favourite weapon is... the Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts):

Yeah, my favourite thing of all time also has my favourite weapon of all time. Just look at it. I don't know how they were this creative when they were making it. For the fact that it has the power to unlock anything, I think is beyond clever. And also I think my favourite version is either the Kingdom Key, the Oblivion Key, the Fernier Key or the Unbound Key. Even the scenes where Sora is unlocking or locking something with it is cool to see. I actually have one myself I got in a shop called Tokyo Toys in London and it goes well with my Sora outfit. And that's all why the Keyblade is my favourite weapon ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment