Tuesday 20 February 2018

My paintings of anime protagonists

So something I've wanted to do for a while is to do an entry show my paintings of anime protagonists. Obviously I've done tons of them already, but I decided to do more and show my old ones just because they're protagonists, and also because I made some changes to the ones that didn't look too great originally. I've even done paintings of animes I've never talked about before that I'm hope to talk about soon that I may have liked for a long time or only recently started liking. I tried my best with all of these and, ironically enough, for me anyway, Naruto was actually the hardest to do. There's quite a lot of them here and if I were to remake my top 10 anime protagonists and make it 12, this would be the new order with my top being my number 1 and bottom being number 12. And I've put the names of the animes these characters are from in case you haven't heard of some of these. And so, let's begin, I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think.
Naruto (Naruto):

Sonic (Sonic X):

Natsu (Fairy Tail):

Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist):

Goku (Dragon Ball):

Luffy (One Piece):

Ichigo (Bleach):

Boruto (Boruto: Naruto Next Generation):

Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh):

L (Death Note):

Spike (Cowboy Bebop):

Ash (Pokémon):

No comments:

Post a Comment