Thursday 8 February 2018

New Venom teaser

With a ton of new trailers and stuff like that coming out recently, it's about time another studio bring one out and made it official. And I'm talking about Sony's Venom movie. This will be a Venom centred movie from Sony since they still own parts of the rights to Spider-Man, so they're putting forth a Venom movie this year, and based on this trailer, I've gotta say, honestly, I'm not all that impressed. It looks kinda cool and the movie could be pretty good when it comes out, but, personally, I didn't like this trailer all that much. It's got some cool stuff in it and I can't wait to see what the next trailer looks like to actually show Venom, but I just didn't like this trailer all that much. Still though, I'm slightly optimistic about this and hopefully it'll be good when it releases. And so, here's the trailer and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment