Thursday 7 June 2018

How To Train Your Dragon 3: The Hidden World first trailer

So showing trailers for DreamWorks movies isn't usually something I do, but for something like How To Train Your Dragon, I think it's a bit of an exception. And so, here's the first trailer for the last How To Train Your Dragon movie in the franchise, The Hidden World. As many of you know, the Dragons franchise may be one of the best animation franchises ever and this might be the most interesting looking DreamWorks movie I've seen. Obviously, it's just a trailer, but, from the looks of it, it looks like it could be extremely interesting and maybe even a little dark with plenty of comedy. We see a female Night Fury called a Light Fury and many other things like a separate dragon world and it all looks incredible. I'm of course super excited and can't wait for it next year. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment