Wednesday 13 June 2018

Second Luke Cage: Season 2 trailer

So with there being more and more Marvel Netflix content coming out lately, it interesting to think about how these are all still going after what happening Infinity War. I'm really eager to know how this is going to keep going after what happened there, but, for now, we got the second trailer for Luke Cage: Season 2. It looks like more attention is being given to Mariah here. And I'm not gonna lie, even though she's a really despicable villain, she's still pretty enjoyable and Alfre Woodard's performance is always amazing. But I'm also mainly looking forward to seeing more of Mike Colter as Luke himself. And it looks like he's getting more opportunities here. Although, I'm really curious to know who the other villain is in this who's like Luke. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment