Friday 15 June 2018

My seventh real YouTube video

So I'm still doing this whole YouTube thing even if I was getting a little too busy for a while with my exams and stuff like that. But now on YouTube I'm making another series on my channel of my favourite characters from anime like what I did on this. But with this video, I managed to do more like add new effects and use some pictures too. I even added something new from what I did here because I did pretty much say what I said on this, but I wanted to use it for the video because there wasn't really anything I could think of to say as I was doing it. And trust me, putting it all together was pretty hard considering I'm still getting used to this whole editing thing. Anyway, this is it. I hope you like it and please comment and subscribe for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment