Monday 4 June 2018

Second Wreck-It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet trailer

And so, everyone, a little while ago, we got the second trailer for Wreck-It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet. This is probably the most interesting Disney trailer I've ever seen. And what I mean by that is that it looks like they're doing one humongous Disney crossover in this because we're seeing a bunch of Disney characters in this and a lot of different Disney properties. Personally, I think this is awesome. Being a gigantic Disney fan, this could honestly be like a dream come true. See them all together in one place. I do hope this doesn't become too crowded with that. But this is like Kingdom Hearts whereas it's a huge Disney crossover and I'm loving what I'm excited to see it. Hey, maybe they'll even reference Kingdom Hearts here if we're lucky. And so here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment