Saturday 21 July 2018

Aquaman trailer

As I said in my last entry showing the teaser for Iron Fist: Season 2, comic con is here and so we're getting a lot of new trailers from it and one of the many from DC is Aquaman coming out in December this year. It's honestly kinda hard to judge DC movies nowadays because the quality of their movies can be really high and low. We never really know what their movies are going to be like. From this trailer though, it looks cool, I guess. Jason Momoa was pretty fun as Aquaman in Justice League, even though I still think he was over the top, and so I'm interested to see if they're able to pull off a solo movie for him. They did succeed to do that last year with Wonder Woman, so hopefully this will be like that. The C.G.I though looks good in some places and then weird in others. Hopefully this will be good though. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment