Saturday 14 July 2018

My top 10 Nickelodeon shows I want to see become Pop figures

So finishing my lists of different channel shows becoming Pop figures is Nickelodeon. I've looked through a couple others before and now I'm just talking about the shows from Nickelodeon. I'm still gonna make another one for video games though. And, like the other ones I've done, this will only have shows that haven't been made into figures yet, so, no SpongeBob, Rugrats, Cat & Dog, Hey Arnold or anything like that. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
10. Victorious:
Starting us off at number 10 is one of the many Nickelodeon sitcoms. While Nickelodeon live action sitcoms can definitely vary in quality, I think one of the ones that's actually pretty good and enjoyable is Victorious. Again, I don't love the show, but I think it's main seven characters would be good choices for figures. Them being Tori, Andre, Cat, Robbie with Rex, Beck, Jade and Trina. 
9. iCarly:
Another one of the few Nickelodeon live action sitcom shows that I feel are actually pretty good is iCarly. And the figures they could make for this one could actually be unique because they could have the characters with different objects. I think they could leave Carly alone with her one, but they could have Sam with her remote, Freddie with a camera, Spencer with something about to make a sculpture and maybe they could make a Gibby one with his shirt on and another with it off. If you've seen the show, then you'll know what I mean.
8. Drake & Josh:

At number 8 is another one of the really good Nickelodeon sitcoms, Drake & Josh. I don't think a ton of Pop figures could be made of the characters in this show, but the few that I think would be good choices are Drake, Josh, Megan, Craig and Eric. I personally think they'd be good choices with them being pretty good and enjoyable characters themselves, so having them join the Pop figure line-up would be awesome for me to see personally.
7. Tak and the Power of Juju:
One of the few controversial Nick shows in my opinion is defiantly Tak and the Power of Juju. Is it stupid and ridiculous in a lot of parts? Absolutely. But I would say, because I saw Tak team up with some of the other characters in Nick teaming up in those Nickelodeon Unite games and so I get some of the enjoyment from that and so I think having a couple of character from this show like Tak himself, Jibolba and Lok.
6. Big Time Rush:
When it comes to live action Nickelodeon shows, I think Big Time Rush might be my favourite behind Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. I'm not entire sure but I think it might be. And so, having Pops for this would be incredibly enjoyable for me and I would especially like it if they had them made of only the four main guys. That being Kendell, James, Carlos and Logan. I think if they did another kinda unique one for all, it would be cool like having Carlos with his helmet on and they could do some other ideas for the other three.
5. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide:
As I've said before, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is my favourite live action Nickelodeon show and I really enjoy the characters in it. So for a Pop line up with them, I'd like to see characters like Ned, Mose, Cookie, Coconut Head, Martin, Gordy and maybe some others like Sweeny, Mr. Wright and Crubbs. And they could do the same with Ned like what they did with Light from Death Note and have him holding the guide like when Light was holding the Death Note.
4. Jimmy Neutron:
At number 4 is another kinda controversial show on Nickelodeon, but I kinda enjoy, but, again, from the Nickelodeon Unite games. But I still have a small bit of fun with the show because of that and so having some characters in this like Jimmy, Cindy, Carl, Sheen, Professor Calamitous and Goddard. Not that big of a line-up, but having them would be cool and there'd be a lot of ways they could mould them. And given how characters like Jimmy have some weird hairstyles, seeing that on a Pop figure would be cool to see in my opinion.
3. Danny Phantom:
This was a really awesome action show on Nickelodeon and I really got into it. Danny Phantom is about a 14 year old boy named Danny who gets ghost powers and so he has to fight off other ghosts trying to take over, especially another half ghost villain named Vlad. And so, not a lot of characters has to be made for the figures here, but maybe characters like Danny himself in his normal form and also as ghost form along with other characters like Sam, Tucker and Vlad. Again, not a lot of characters has to be used, but those ones alone would be cool.
2. Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Coming in close to number 1 is Avatar: The Last Airbender. I had already spoken about how much I would love to see this get turned into figures before and I still stand by that. A lot of these characters are uniquely designed and have cool designs anyway, so having that transferred over to Funko's figures would be great and I'd love to collect them like Aang, Katara, Sakka, Toff and Zuko. Maybe a few more and maybe even some from the Legend of Korra, but those are the main ones I'd like to see the most.
And the number 1 Nickelodeon show I want to see become Pop figures is... Fairly Odd Parents:
And finally at number 1 is my second or third favourite Nickelodeon show next to SpongeBob and Avatar, Fairly Odd Parents. Another show where I've talked about it before about being a set for Funko figures, I think, in terms of American show anyway, this could be the one I want to see get made into a set the most, next to Chowder. And they could use a fair amount of characters here like Timmy, Wanda, Cosmo, Poof, Vicky, AJ, Chester, Crocker, Mark, Timmy's parents, Trixie and Jorden. Given how some characters have some odd designs to them, that would be cool to see her and I think it would be could to see how they'd do things like the dot on Timmy's hot or the Fairies' crowns considering they're always floating above them. And just having them being made and having them along side the SpongeBob set would be a cool thing to see personally. And so, everyone, those are my top 10 Nickelodeon shows I want to see become Pop figures. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or tell me which show you want to see get made into Pop figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment