Tuesday 31 July 2018

Second Venom trailer

So today we've gotten the second real trailer for the Venom movie coming out this October. And, usually with big comic book movies like this, and especially with the second trailers we get, they usually get me really excited and hyped up, but, personally, I still don't think this movie looks all that great. I mean, the movie seems like it could be kinda generic, which is weird considering it's a movie about one of my favourite Marvel villains of all time and one of the best Spider-Man villains ever. But, even though Tom Hardy looks like he's really giving it all he's got here, the movie doesn't seem all that great to me. Still though, I guess we'll just have to see when it arrives in a few months from now and here's the second trailer. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment