Saturday 7 July 2018

My top 10 Cartoon Network shows I want to see become Pop figures

Continuing my lists of Pops I want to see get made, I decided to make separate lists for different TV networks. And this one is for the Pops I want to see be made of Cartoon Network shows. And, before we start, I just want to let ya know that some shows from have already been made into figures like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe and Teen Titans Go. These ones I have listed are ones I really, really want to see get made into Pop figures and would be really happy if they did. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
10. Dexter's Laboratory:
Starting us off at number 10 is one of the older shows from Cartoon Network that I can remember, Dexter's Laboratory. Given the character's different sizes, that would be cool to see transferred to Pop figure I think there would really only be three figures for this one. Dexter, Dee Dee and Mandark. Sure, they could use Dexter's parents too, but, personally, think just using those three would be just fine and I'd like to see Funko taking advantage of the character's sizes and making them look accurate.
9. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends:
Next up is the Pops I want to see get made for Foster's. Given how a lot of the characters here have very distinct designs here, I would like to see how that would transfer to Pop figure form. Like Mack, Bloo, Wilt, Coco and Ed. Sure, some others could be included too like Franky, Mr. Hariman, Madam Foster and Cheese.
8. Ed, Edd n' Eddy:
I actually think all the characters in this show could be used as figures for a collection. With some of these other ones, there's some shows, I don't think some of the other characters would work as Pop figures, but, even though there's a fair amount of characters, I would say they'd all be able to use like Ed, Double D, Eddy, Kevin, Naz, Rolf, Sarah, Jimmy, Johnny with Plank and maybe even the Cankers. I imagine some of these would be hard, but Funko has done a lot of tricky ones before and made them look really good.
7. Courage the Cowardly Dog:
This is a lot like the Dexter one where I more imagine there only being three characters used for this set. There a lot of characters in this show, but the ones I imagine being used would be Courage, Muriel and Eustace. You could say they could try some other characters, but those three alone are the ones I think would be best if they were to ever think of doing it.
6. Ben 10:
Now this could be one with a lot of options. I'm more just talking about the original Ben 10. And they could have Ben, Gwen, Max, maybe a few of Ben's aliens, Vilgax, Kevin, both as kid Kevin and monster Kevin, and a few other of Ben's villains. I personally think Ben's villains are the best villains in Cartoon Network, and seeing them as Pop figures, along with the rest, would be a cool thing to see.
5. Johnny Bravo:
This is the only Cartoon Network Pop figure set where I would really only want to see one figure be made for it. While there are some other characters in this show that they could use, I think that if they just used Johnny himself in this one, that would be good enough. And, not only that, but they could do what they did with the Deadpool ones where they had one character, but still had him in different poses. And so, seeing different Johnny Bravo figures with different poses would be cool and pretty funny. Especially if you've seen the show and you get the joke.
4. Johnny Test:
I know, kind of a controversial show here, but I still really enjoy the show Johnny Test. And so, with that, I would love to see different figures made like the characters in this. And, really, this show has a lot of characters and so they could do a lot of them like Johnny, Dookey, Susan, Mary, Bling, Bling Boy and a few others. I'm not sure who, but I still think it would be cool to see.
3. The Marvellous Misadventures of Flapjack:
I wouldn't say there'd be a lot of characters made for this one, but the ones that're there, I think would be interesting to see as these figures like Flapjack himself, K'nuckles, Bubby, Peppermint Larry and, maybe, Candy Wife. I think just those five characters alone would be cool to see. There really isn't many others they could use, but seeing them would be enough and I'd be interested to know how a lot of them would look if they did. And they could even do something different with the Bubby one and make her one bigger than the others like they've done with other big characters before.
2. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy:
Coming in close to number 1 is my second favourite Cartoon Network show and one of my most nostalgic shows ever, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. I know, kind of a stretch for this one I guess, but I think making figures for this one would be a great collection with a fair amount of characters to use like Billy, Mandy, Grim, Irwin, Mindy, Sperg and maybe Billy's parents. I also think they could have advantages with this one with having the characters being in unique stances and they could make them being in different poses. I think Billy, Mandy and Grim alone would be cool enough to see.
Honourable mentions:
Samurai Jack,
Robot Boy,
Codenamed Kids Next Door,
The Cramp Twins,
Dragons: Riders/Defenders of Berk,
Xiaolin Showdown
And the number 1 Cartoon Network show I want to see become Pop figures is... Chowder:
And finally at number 1 is my favourite Cartoon Network show of all time and one of my favourite shows of all time, Chowder. Was there any doubt? Come on, I've talked about Chowder a lot and I obviously would love to see its characters turned into Pop figures. Especially Chowder himself. But not just him, I mean, he's the one I want to see the most, but also the others would be great to see too like Gazpacho, Mung, Schnitzel, Truffles, Panini, Endive and Gorgonzola. I don't know if any others like Marmalade, Ceviche, Stilton, Mr. Fugu or Fwah Graw would work, but I would just really love Pops of this show made in general. It wouldn't even need to be that big with the roster of characters, but I would still love it and I would definitely get them all. And so, everyone, those are my top 10 Cartoon Network shows I want to see become Pop figures. Thank you all for reading, please comment down below to tell me what you think and please tell me which one you want to see get made into a Pop figure set.

No comments:

Post a Comment