Sunday 1 July 2018

My top 10 anime franchises I want to see become Pop figures

(Before we start I just want to say that the reason I haven't been posting lately is because I'm in London and I have a summer job which is taking a lot of time. Anyway, let's start.) With there being tons of new Pops being made all the time, I thought I'd continue my lists of ones I want to see be made and put it up. For the record, I'm counting down the animes I want to see get made and the next few entries will be ones from other things like movies and games and things like that. Also, this will only have franchises that haven't been made yet so this won't have continuations of ones that have already been made. Personally, I think all things in media should be made into figures, but we'll just have to see how things play out. Also, Yu-Gi-Oh won't be here because I learned recently that that is happening soon. Same with Digimon. I even saw the ones they're making. And, one last thing, this will have anime that I've never mentioned before but I have seen or have seen parts of. And so, let's being and I hope you all like this.
10. Saint Seiya:
Starting us off at number 10 is Saint Seiya. I actually first heard of this anime when I played the J Stars Victory Vs + game and so I was interested to know what the anime was about so I gave it a watch and, yeah, I found it pretty entertaining. I don't think everything about it aged really well, but it didn't entirely distract me and I thought it was pretty fun. And so I'd like to see characters like Seiya, Shiryu, Shun and a lot more be made as figures and the actual look to them could be interesting to see too.
9. Rurouni Kenshin:

Rurouni Kenshin is another anime/manga I was interesting in getting and watching for a while and so if they were include a Pop series collection of characters like Himura, Kamiya, Sagara, Makoto Shishio and Takani, along with even more, I'd be really interested and I'd like to know they'd design them and make them look with their stances and all that.
8. Inuyasha:

Like Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha was something I had heard about and was interested in seeing for a while and what I've seen, it's a lot of fun and I like a lot of the characters, Inuyasha himself in particular. Not only him, but also Kirara, Sango, Shippo, Kagome and Miroku. Again, like some the others, the way the characters look and their designs could be unique with the way they model them.
7. Pokémon:
Now this might seem like a strange one because I'm not 100% sure on whether or not this has actually happened. And by that I mean I don't know if some Pokémon Pops have already been made. I think I might have seen one on the internet of Ash, but I really don't know if that was real or not. But, if it's not, I'd like to see a series of these ones be made. They could choose from different characters and Pokémon themselves lie Ash, Misty, Brock and even more who join Ash in the other shows. And Pikachu could be cool too as a Pokémon who could be one with others being made too along with him.
6. Gurren Lagann:
An anime that I said I was interested in watching a while back is also an anime on here. Gurren Lagann for me personally has been pretty entertaining. I don't think I find it as entertaining as everyone else, but it's still fun and I'm glad I saw it. And so they could use a lot of characters from this for figures considering they have made figures for original anime before like Cowboy Bebop. And so they could do ones for characters like Simon, Kamina, Yoko and Nia. They're pretty good possibilities and I like to think of how they could design them.
5. Yu, Yu Hakusho:

Now this one invites a lot of opportunities when it comes to how the people could design the figures and how they could make the characters look. And, when I say that, I mean they could have the characters in different poses. Like, with Yusuke, they could have his finger pointed forward and have other characters as well like Hiei, Kazuma and Kurama, which might be weird with that last one considering Kurama is the name of the Nine Tailed Fox in Naruto and they already have a figure of him with the name Kurama on it. But I would still like to see it.
4. Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion:

Personally, I wasn't really a fan of Code Geass. I just found it kinda boring, complicated and just not very interesting. I found it to be a lot like Death Note in a lot of ways. Still though, even if I didn't really like it, I still would like to see Pops be made of the characters like Lelouch himself, Suzaku, C.C, Kallen and Nunally. And they could make two with Lelouch's one. One with his normal clothes and another with his Zero suit on. And could make it special with his left eye being pink like he's using the Power of Kings.
3. Fist Of The North Star:

Given how popular Fist Of The North Star is, and given the popular characters it has, this is one I that really hope will get made soon, especially with characters like Kenshiro, Raoh, Toki, Jagi, Ryuken and Koryu. I think the Kenshiro one alone would be awesome to see and get.
2. Boruto: Naruto Next Generation:
Coming in close to number 1 is Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. This is one I mentioned before as an anime series I want to see get made into Pops. And I think them making Pops of characters like these would be cool like Boruto himself, Sarada, Mitsuki and even more. I think it might be a bit better if they wait for more of the series to go on so more characters can be introduced, and, if there are gonna be more, I'd like to see them be included in the roster as well.
Honourable mentions:
Seven Deadly Sins,
Stein;s Gate,
Claymore,
Fate Stay Night,
Blue Exorcist,
Hunter X Hunter,
Gintama
And the number 1 anime franchise I want to see become Pop figures is... Fullmetal Alchemist:
And finally at number 1 is Fullmetal Alchemist. To me, the fact that so many anime have been made into these figures and that Fullmetal Alchemist, A.K.A, the greatest anime ever created with   Brotherhood, hasn't is just kinda weird to me. Maybe it's to do with some rights things, but, personally, I can't think of any other anime, or really anything in general, I want to see get made into Pop figures more than this. There's so many characters they could create and I would love to start collecting as soon as they came out. Ed, Al, Mustang, Armstrong, Winry, Scar, the Homunculi, Father, Hohenheim, Izumi, Ling, Mei, Fu, Lan Fan and all those. And so, everyone, those are my top 10 anime franchises I want to see become Pop figures. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or tell me which one you want to see get made into Pop figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment