Monday 7 September 2020

My manga and anime plan

Okay, this is kind of a weird one, but, like what I was talking about recently with my plan for anime collectables, I wanted to talk about what I'm gonna be doing soon for getting more anime and manga soon. This might be kinda long because there is a lot I wanna talk about in regards to all of this. Especially sense a lot of stuff was announced recently that I really want. So, really, let's get into this. Okay, so, first up, Dragon Ball. When I say that, I mean I really wanna get the original Dragon Ball series from the 80's. I already have all of the mangas and I really want to watch the original. I actually did try to watch the first few episodes and they did kinda bore me a little bit. This could be because they were the first few episodes and the show really does get better as it goes. But, yeah, I do want to get the original Dragon Ball anime considering I already have all of Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super. So, it'll be nice to see the original story where it all began in terms of the anime. Next is the rest of Dragon Ball Z Kai. I already have the first four seasons of Kai and I've watched them all. Even though the Majin Buu Saga is definitely the worst aspect to Dragon Ball Z, I at least want to watch it to see the entirety of the series. I'm not gonna get GT because, well, it's terrible, so I'm gonna skip those as well as the original 13 movie box set of Dragon Ball Z because I'm fine with just having the Battle Of Gods, Resurrection F and Super: Broly considering they're the only canon movies and the only ones I'm interested in and I also might be Dragon Ball Super mangas too. So, yeah, that's my plan for everything Dragon Ball so far. Next, One Piece, One Piece has been something that's been kinda quiet for a while. And, what I mean by that isn't the manga volumes, they're still being made and volume 94 was recently released and volume 95 will be out in December with volume 96 coming out next year in April. But, I only collect the omnibuses. As in the 3 in 1's and there hasn't been one of those since December last year because they caught up to the manga itself. So, I'm waiting for the announcement of the next 3 in 1 that'll contain volumes 91, 92 and 93. I'm also getting Collection 23 of the anime soon because it's coming out this week. Then there's Boruto which is kind of a weird one. And, what I mean by that is it was only released on Blu-Ray, so I can't get them on DVD. But, I got an idea recently. I'm gonna be getting myself a portal region free Blu-Ray player for things like this. And I say region free because I'm gonna be getting other anime on Blu-Ray that haven't been released here. Anyway, this'll help with me getting the Boruto anime and I'm really excited to because up until recently, I was worried I wouldn't be able to. Anyway, after that is Hunter X Hunter, which is an interesting one. And, when I say that, it was actually announced the other day that it was finally gonna be released here. After all this time, the Hunter X Hunter anime is finally gonna be released here. I'm really, really excited for this. The first set of it will be released here at the end of November. And this is one of the ones along with Boruto that I'll get on Blu-Ray because it'll be a Blu-Ray exclusive. I actually did watch it recently. Or at least the first hundred or so episodes, but then something happened with the site I was using to watch with the dub stopping at one point. So, this will be a way for me to watch the entire thing from start to finish. I know the manga hasn't finished and is on hiatus like I said before, but there was still this 2011 anime that ran up until 2014. Also, yes, I do have all of the current Hunter X Hunter volumes. I was also originally gonna get the ones from America, but thankfully now, they're being transferred to here. So, overall, I'm super excited for this. Next, we got My Hero Academia, which got a lot of announcements recently. I'm fully caught up on the manga volumes and the next one will be release at the end of next month. That'll be volume 25 and volume 26 will be released next year in January. And, in terms of the anime, I have all of the currently released DVDs and the full Season 2 will be released next month and the first part of Season 4 will be released on the same day. Not just them, but we also have the Heroes Rising movie coming on DVD that day too, that being October 26th. Not only will it be out, but it'll also have a box set with the Two Heroes movie, which I already have singularly, but I want to get the box set with both of them together. Overall, a lot of My Hero Academia stuff coming soon that I'm really excited for. Now, let's talk about Fairy Tail. The Fairy Tail 100 Quest volumes have been kinda weird for me. Because I actually got volume 4 of it, but it was in a different language so I had to get rid of it and I don't really know how to find a proper volume because I've looked it up. I'm hoping I'll find it soon though. And volume 5 will be out next month. Hopefully I'll get that fine. In terms of the anime, it was just announced that Fairy Tail Zero will be out in next month along with the next part for the final season will be released in November. I'm also gonna be getting the Collection 5 soon. So, yeah, I'm super excited to get more for Fairy Tail and get the rest of those. Up next is Black Clover. I don't have that much to say about this because I'm fully caught up with the manga volumes and I recently got Season 1 on DVD. The only news about it is that the next volume will be released next week, so, that's cool. Volume 23 will be released at the end of November and volume 24 will be out in January. So, yeah, pretty excited to get those. After that, we have The Seven Deadly Sins. Volume 39 was just released this week and I'm hoping to get it soon. Volume 40 will be out in November I think and I think volume 41, which is the final volume, will be out in January. I'm really excited for this. I'm fully caught up with the manga aside from volume 39 and I can't wait to see how the series ends. And, finally, in terms of releases here soon, we have One-Punch Man. It hasn't been confirmed when Season 2 will be out on DVD, I don't even know if it's been dubbed yet, but, hopefully it'll be announced soon. We then have volume 21 coming out at the end of next month and no new news about volume 22. I'm caught up with the manga volumes so far, so I'm excited to keep getting more. I also recently got Season 1 of it on DVD, so that's cool. Now, in terms of anything else, I really want to get Yu Yu Hakusho on Blu-Ray. I say that because it was never released here and it's on Blu-Ray in America and so on. That's why I said I want a region free Blu-Ray player, because this was never released here, though I wish it was. So, I wanna try to get those Blu-Rays sent here and see if they work. And, I think that's everything. Once I get all of them and maybe more, I'm hoping to make another collection video showing my full bookshelf with all the ones I have like I did last year and put it up. I'm really excited to do that. And so, yeah, everyone, that's pretty much my manga and anime plan. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment