Tuesday 1 September 2020

My top 5 hopes for The Night Pride

So, it's actually been announced recently that there's gonna be a Night Pride series later this year. I'm pretty sure I heard it'll be happening in December. So, given how much I loved the final season of the Lion Guard so much that introduced us to the Night Pride, I wanted to talk about the different things I want to see in it. Also, this will be set around the same time as the first two seasons of the Lion Guard so it's happening some time before they all meet. And so, there's a lot of different things I want to see as a result. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
5. Explain Rani's scar:

Starting us off at number 5 is something that I feel they're gonna reveal in some way in the show. Given how Rani felt like she and Kion were the same given their scars, I feel like they should at least explain how she got her's. I feel like they should either tell us how it happened or maybe we'll be able to see the incident itself, and that would just be good to know.
4. Explain Rani's parents:
This is similar to the last point where it's shown in Season 3 of the Lion Guard that  Rani's parents are dead and she's able to talk to them in the same way that Kion can talk to Mufasa. So, firstly, I wanna know how they died and when, and second, I want to see Rani's reaction when she first discovers she can talk to them like this.
3. Have a setup for a future series:

Now, when I say this, I don't mean like have this as a clip itself in the series, more like just have a teaser or something like that at the end. And what I mean is that after this series, I would love a series that takes place after Kion becomes the king of the Tree Of Life with Rani and they're both older and parents. I know it's weird to be talking about without the series already starting, but, me and some other people are saying we'd love to see a sequel series where Kion and Rani are parents. As a person who loves both characters, I'd like to see them have kids.
2. The formation of the Night Pride:
Night Pride | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom
Coming in close to number 1 is me wanting to see how Rani's Night Pride properly formed. We already know its members. It consists of Rani herself along with Baliyo, Surak, Nirmala and an owl named Ullu. And I want to know how they all came together to be the Night Pride along with how they heard about it and all agreed to do it. They can also have it where Janna brings them together to tell them about it and that's where Rani first hears of it. She could also tell her about the story with Scar and Mufasa because she said to Kion that she told her, and we can get an answer as to how she found out. Although whether or not they're all there in the first place is a good question because one of them might be from somewhere else and comes to the Tree Of Life for something. Though it's more than likely that they all live there.
And the number 1 thing I want to see in The Night Pride is... The origin of the Night Pride:
Mark of the Night Pride | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom
And finally at number 1 is me wanting to see how the Night Pride was first established. We already got things like that with how the Lion Guard was formed, so I want to see them explore the origins of how the Night Pride originally came together. We already saw that there's pictures on the wall of the Tree Of Life and we can have those tell the stories of it. And, like what I said about Janna telling Rani about what the Night Pride is, she can also include how it first came about. Given how they were able to do it pretty well with the Guard, I believe they can do it really well with this too. And all of that is why the origin of the Night Pride is the number 1 thing I want to see the Night Pride. And those are my top 5 thing I want to see in the Night Pride. And so, everyone, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. The series was cancelled half a year ago because its creator, Olivia Webb, was exposed for numerous acts of abuse towards her cast and crew members, towards minors in general, scamming people out of their money, and identity fraud.

    Unfortunately, this happened before the series came out. However, there were some things we were going to reveal. And this is coming from someone who was an ex-voice actor on the series. I was shared the script for the first episode by one of the writers (who was a longtime friend of mine before we joined the project).

    In the series, a group of tigers patrolled the Tree of Life during the night whilst the newly established Night Pride patrolled during the day. The tigers eventually grew mad with power and started a rebellion. The event resulted in the demonization of tigers throughout the lands of the Tree of Life.

    Generations later, descendants of that tiger streak, lead by a villainous cat, Uhari, invaded the Tree of Life, killing Rani and Baliyo's mother Ananda, scarring Rani physically and emotionally, and badly injuring their uncle Surak. To save his brother-in-law, King Sahasi transferred his life force to Surak using the Tree of Life's healing powers, ultimately neutralizing Sahasi himself in the process.

    That was basically the first episode. The rest of the series would've taken place several years after the events of the final episode of The Lion Guard, "Return to the Pride Lands," centering around the Night Pride's future. At the end of the series, Simba would've passed away from old age, prompting Kion to return home to the Pride Land, leaving his now-grown son, Saka, as the Night Pride's operator.

    It's sad that this series never came to life. If only the creator was actually a GOOD PERSON as well as a good director and this never would've happened.

    ReplyDelete