Saturday 12 September 2020

Terra and new Sora and Riku Bring Arts figure news

So, recently it's been announced that Terra will finally be a Bring Arts figure. This means that we now have all the Guardians Of Light as Bring Arts figures. That's beyond exciting for me, obviously. And, not only did we get the image of the new Terra figure, we also got the announcment of new Sora and Riku figures too. With Sora, we see that this new one has more items like the Gummiphone as well as the Starlight Keyblade. And, with Riku, we see him having his Way To Dawn Keyblade both before and after it broke in the Realm Of Darkness. But the Terra one is the one I want the most because once I get it along with the Ven, Aqua, Roxas and Xion figures, I'll have all the Guardians Of Light assembled the way they were at the end of Re:Mind. I'm so incredibly excited for that and my sister has already bought the Ven one for me for my birthday from July, but because it was a preorder, I don't know when it'll be arriving. Anyway, this is the video I made talking about those news ones and I can't wait for all of them. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment