Wednesday 23 September 2020

My tribute to Chadwick Boseman

All right, I know I'm super late to doing something like this and I deeply apologise for not doing this sooner. But I thought I'd make this as soon as I could now. As many of you probably already know, almost a month ago, Chadwick Boseman tragically passed away due to colon cancer. Like what I said when I did my tributes to Stan Lee and Stephen Hillenburg, it's absolutely heart-breaking to hear that this has happened. Not only was Boseman an incredible actor, but he was also an amazing person and a real inspiration for a lot of people. Ever since it happened, I've been seeing videos of people talking about how inspirational he was and they're absolutely right. I'd seen so many interviews with him and he's always such a delight to watch. He a very strong man to be able to go through all this while battling this cancer. And it's amazing how he was able to do all the work he did as well. Because not only was he having to cancer to worry about, but he was working incredibly in so many movies in the process and he definitely brought so much dedication to it. And, like I was just saying about his inspiration, there were also a ton of kids to did this thing where they got Black Panther toys and did the Wakanda salute and got photos of it to commemorate him, which is really sweet and really tragic to see it happen.















But that goes to show how amazing he was and how much his work help inspire so many people. He was also a person I, like so many people, also greatly respected and admired as well. Also, his passing made me even more interested to watching a lot of other movies he's been in. In the tribute video for him, they mentioned a lot of movies he's been in like 42, Get On Up and The Good Marshall. I know from people talking about him in those movies, I'm definitely interested in watching them. And, like I just mentioned, the tribute videos I've seen for him are really upsetting, but they're so well made and do an amazing job honouring him.

My friend and I were also discussing about whether or not they should make a Black Panther 2 now that this has happened and I believe it would be hard to do that now and I totally understand if they don't and if they don't want to recast. I mean the idea of recasting T'Challa seems kinda impossible because Chadwick was perfect as the character, but I don't it's absolutely impossible because if they ever decided to, I know whoever they get would do a great job too and do a great job honouring the role and honouring Chadwick himself. But, on the other hand, I see why they wouldn't want to do that and how they would continue with the M.C.U now is curious. But that just goes to show how absolutely incredible he was. And given how he passed when his career reached its pinnacle, it's all just so devastating. And all the love and respect people are giving to his memory now, it's very well deserved and it's so heart-breaking that this has happened. And, yeah, I can't believe he's gone. Rest in peace, Chadwick Boseman.

No comments:

Post a Comment