Tuesday 15 September 2020

The Mandalorian: Season 2 trailer

So, just a little while ago, we got the trailer for the second season of The Mandalorian. As you know from my review of the first season back in May, I loved the first season. I thought it was really great with so many amazing moments and I loved almost everything in it. And the ending of it set up the next season. And I can't wait. We get some more Mando and Baby Yoda moments that I can't wait to see more of, and there's some really funny moments with Baby Yoda again. I'm currently watching all of Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Disney+ in preparation for it and also because I wanted to watch all of it properly. I'm hoping to do the same with Star Wars: Rebels. And the number 1 thing I'm most excited about this season of the Mandalorian is the first live action version of Ahsoka Tano. It's been rumoured that she'll be in this and someone told me it's been confirmed that she will be. I'm honestly surprised I've never talked about Ahsoka on this before, but she's Anakin's Padawan in the Clone Wars and is definitely one of my all time favourite Star Wars characters ever. I'll do a review of the Clone Wars and Rebels when I'm done with them, but, for now, we have this trailer and I'm hoping we'll be getting the episodes the same day as it'll start because we didn't get Disney+ or all the episodes of the first season until much later, so, hopefully I'll be able to follow this season along with most people this time. Anyway, here's the trailer and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment