Wednesday 1 February 2023

Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania second trailer

So, I've been meaning to show this for the past few weeks now, but, on the 10th of January, we got the second trailer for Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania. And, from what we're seeing here, it looks absolutely crazy. We get to see a lot here like more of an idea of what the plot is going to be. We get to see more of Kang here and it looks like he wants to trick Scott into doing some stuff for here but he goes back on his word and now Scott is trying to stop him. Not only that, but we also get to see M.O.D.O.K in this and the effects on him do look kinda weird with his face, but, it also looks like he'll be getting some helmet thing for his face and that actually does look pretty cool. It's also just cool to have him in live action to begin with. Again, I love how much like the comics the M.C.U has become and they can have a whole bunch of these weird elements from the comics and have them come into live action and have them be cool, which I assume this film will be. It'll be out in two weeks from now and I already arranged to see it with my brother and sister when it does. So, I'm really excited to see what they do here. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment