Tuesday 28 February 2023

My Hisoka Morow collectible (Review)

So, recently, I was able to get two Yoshihiro Togashi character collectibles, and one of them was Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. I've always really loved Hisoka as a character in the series, I mentioned this before that he's one of those anime characters who does absolutely horrible things but there's something about him that makes him so fun to watch and so likeable and everything else like that and it was cool to get him and add him to the display case next to Gon and Killua. This one specifically is also pretty different from a lot of other ones I have because it's made by a different compant, but it's still really great anyway. Also, I did some stuff in this video for fun and that I thought was pretty funny. And so, anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment