Monday 13 February 2023

My Tokoyami collectible (Review) and a special announcement

So, this is a really late entry to make because, last month, I finally got my collectible of Tokoyami from My Hero Academia. Not really sure why it's taken me this long to make this entry, but I made this last month and was able to add it to the others I've got. This was supposedly the last My Hero Academia collectible made at the time because I've been trying to get ones for all of Class 1A from the series and the one I got before this was Mineta and I thought I had them all, and I guess I technically did because this figure only came out recently and it wasn't exactly easy because it took a while for it to arrive and there was a bit of trouble there. But I eventally got it and made my review of it and there's even more coming out soon like Jiro is coming out soon too, so that's cool to be getting more of these. I'm just hoping the rest of the class get Banpresto figures too. And, as far the title I have now, I say I have a special announcement because before I made this video last month, I actually made it to 1000 subscribers on my channel and I wanted to dedicate the end of this video to saying thank you to all my subscribers for helping me get this far. Not only that, but, after I made this video, I made another as a way of saying thank you as well with some new stuff I did on my computer special for the occasion. So, I'm really happy to have made it this far and I love making these videos as well as my Community posts. So, anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment