Friday 24 February 2023

My Yugi Muto collectible (Review)

So, I'm kinda late with showing this video on here, but I'm here showing it now and, this time, I was able to get a collectible for Yugi Muto himself. I already had collectibles for Atem, Jaden and Yusei, but I was able to get this one showing my new one of Yugi Muto himself, basically the main character of the whole Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise next to Atem. This was also just cool to have another protagonist from the franchise with the others and, what makes that even more exciting for me persoanlly is that there's apparently gonna be one for Yuma coming out at some point, don't know when, hopefully soon though, and it'll be incredible when it's out and I'll hopefully be able to get it when it does release. Plus, it's just awesome to have him because I really, really love Yugi as a character so it's just cool to have a collectible of him too and have him with Atem, Jaden and Yusei. Also, this specific collectible of him is from the Dark Side Of Dimensions movie. Unlike the others though, he doesn't have a Duel Disk with him, which is a little weird to see, but he's still holding a card anyway so that's cool at least. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment